*Post contains affiliate links, commission paid on purchases.
Alina Skin Care Ultimate Eye Cream® with patented Alguard® Red Micro-Algae and ActiFlow® feels really nice on my eye area when applied. This product sits well under the eyes and goes well I under my concealer giving me a flawless finish with my application. I like that it doesn’t make my eyes water like many other eye creams and gels do. This product contains lots of goodies like Red Micro Algae and AtiFlow, which help cells reproduce, tighten and lighten my eye area plus this is packed with nutrients and hyaluronic acid.
Here’s a little info on the Eye Cream:
- REDUCE FINE WRINKLES. Clinically tested Alguard® Red Micro-Algae has been shown to immediately provide lifting and tightening effects around the eye area. This sustainably farmed algae is a favorite in Europe and Asia.
- BRIGHTEN UP YOUR EYES. Our unique formula helps to illuminate and brighten dull complexion around the eyes.
- MOISTURIZE & PROTECT. Hyaluronic acid, apple saccharides, cucumber extract, organic aloe and jojoba esters work together to hydrate and protect the delicate skin around your eyes.
- REDUCE PUFFINESS, INCREASE CIRCULATION. Dark circles and puffiness are often a sign of poor circulation. Our unique blend of caffeine and clinically tested ActiFlow help to improve skin microcirculation.
- ALINA PROPRIETARY ANTI-OXIDANT BLEND. Fueling your skin with important antioxidants that help protect from free radicals and oxidation is critical to maintaining healthy skin. Our unique antioxidant blend of Green & White Tea along with Vitamin C and E provide essential antioxidant support.
I honestly haven’t seen much change in my eye area with the “wrinkles” BUT my eye area DOES appear more hydrated in appearance, which I will gladly take any day, as my makeup can look a little sad and dry when I apply the concealer and powder. Maybe I need to use this product longer? Maybe make a deal with the devil? (Yeah right, no such thing… But wishful thinking to get to that fountain of youth through a cream!)
It’s worth trying for great hydration and nutrition factors! Plus the price point is great! You can pick it up on Amazon.com for $20, currently on sale!